Nestled in the high desert terrain of Santa Fe, William Haskell creates visually distinctive work that reflects his passion for diversified landscapes of the West. Whether uniquely capturing weathered adobe structures, mesas or emotionally charged tornados, his focus on detail defies description. The viewer is intimately drawn to each painting, emotionally connecting to the power displayed over the entire panel. With the use of his original dry brush style, William Haskell takes acrylic to an entirely different level.
Often featured and quoted in the most esteemed art magazines,
Haskell is passionate about preserving historic villages and rural landscapes using his own contemporary style. It is for this reason his evocative work is sought after by collectors around the world.
- Legacy Gallery, Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Medicine Man Gallery, Tucson, Arizona
- The Broadmoor Galleries, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Coeur d'Alene Galleries, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
William Haskell Accessories Can Be Found at:
- The National Cowboy Museum Gift Store, Oklahoma City, OK
- The Briscoe Western Art Museum Gift Store, San Antonio, TX
- The Albuquerque Museum of Art Gift Store, Albuquerque, NM
- Mark Sublette Medicine Man Gallery, Tucson, AZ
- The Four Seasons Hotel Shop, Santa Fe, NM
- Detours at the La Fonda Hotel, Santa Fe, NM
- MODA, Taos, NM
The Briscoe Western Art Museum, Night of Artists Exhibition and Sale. San Antonio, TX 2020-Present
The Eiteljorg Museum, Quest for the West. Indianapolis, IN. 2022-Present.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Small Works, Great Wonders November 4-26, 2023.
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, 2014-Present
- Miniatures and More, Mountain Oyster Club, 45th Annual Contemporary Western Art show 2014-Present.
- Coors Western Art Exhibit and Sale 2015-Present
- 2013 Featured Artist, Santa Fe Wine and Chile Event
- Manitou Galleries, Santa Fe NM – Featured Artist and Group shows 2003-Present.
- Landscapes of New Mexico book signing and show Manitou Galleries, Santa Fe
- Masterworks of New Mexico, Albuquerque NM 2004.
- Featured Artist, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas Museum, Santa Fe NM.
- Mountain Trails Gallery, Palm Desert CA 2005-2007
- Adagio Galleries, Palm Springs CA 2007-2010
- Audubon Society Show; Brandon Michael Gallery Santa Fe, NM
- Art Journey New Mexico book signing and show, Peterson Cody Gallery, Santa Fe
- Medicine Man Gallery, Tucson, AZ. January 12, 2024. Representation launch at the Legacy Galleries in Scottsdale in the month of November.
Featured in Western Art and Architecture, American Art Collector, Cowboys and Indians, Roundup-Western Writers of American, and Western Art Collector.
Continue to William Haskell’s complete Exhibition History